Our first public event since December 2019 will be our Summer Orchid Evening on Monday 12th July.
The evening will be open from 4pm until 7pm with lots to see and do. We will have our student orchid growers and adult volunteers on hand in our four zones.
Zone 1 – The Orchid Houses
- come and have a guided tour of our collection of over 1000 orchid species
- buy orchids and sundries including several species we have never sold before
- treasure hunt for kids and adults
Zone 2 – The orchid propagation laboratory
- a tour of our propagation facilities and growth rooms
- have a go at lab propagation in one of our laminar flow cabinets
Zone 3 – The Orchid House Lawn
- orchid repotting service
Zone 4 – Talk Zone
- Come and hear about our expeditions to Sarawak, the amazing forests, and our work with our wonderful partners (Sarawak Orchid Society and MRSM School Kuching)
There is plenty of parking on site, signs will guide you to the Orchid Houses for a warm welcome and an evening of orchids.
Tickets are £2 on the door and every visitor will be given an orchid in-vitro to take away.
Please let your friends know about the Summer Orchid Evening and feel free to print or share this poster